cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset - no access to phone

mikegeorge99
Joining in

I need to access my account via the virgin mobile website but I have forgotten the password. Password reset only sends a code to my phone which I don't have access to at the moment. Is there a way to reset password via email link?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mikegeorge99, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am sorry that I couldn't get you into your Online Account at this time. 

As I mentioned in our conversation, I have sent you a new SIM which will be sent via Royal Mail (The strikes may cause a delay) so please insert that into your new/temporary handset, then you will be able to move further with your Online Account 🙂

If you get to this point and it still doesn't allow you to do a password reset, please come back and we will continue to help!

Thanks so much and have a lovely bank holiday!

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mikegeorge99, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile online account looked into, I am sorry if it's caused some frustration for you!

If it doesn't already give you an option to get the code via Email, then I think we'll need to take a closer look into this for you. 

I can try to reset your password on my side in order to get you logged in. 

I'll send you a PM about it now 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mikegeorge99, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am sorry that I couldn't get you into your Online Account at this time. 

As I mentioned in our conversation, I have sent you a new SIM which will be sent via Royal Mail (The strikes may cause a delay) so please insert that into your new/temporary handset, then you will be able to move further with your Online Account 🙂

If you get to this point and it still doesn't allow you to do a password reset, please come back and we will continue to help!

Thanks so much and have a lovely bank holiday!

Megan_L