cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient Credit

LunaB
Joining in

When I try to use my mobile when I am not on Wifi it tells me I have insufficient credit although I have unlimited texts and calls.  I have spoken to the help line who reset my network settings.  They then asked me to try calling someone to see if it worked and they would call me back which they never did.  It didn't work by the way !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LunaB

Sorry to hear of the mobile service issues, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

I can see you have spoken to the team since your post and there has been a call made during this time also. Can you confirm if this has now been resolved?

If not, can you confirm if you get the error message when calling specific numbers or any number? We have some helpful tips here virg.in/phonefix that may help.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LunaB

Sorry to hear of the mobile service issues, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

I can see you have spoken to the team since your post and there has been a call made during this time also. Can you confirm if this has now been resolved?

If not, can you confirm if you get the error message when calling specific numbers or any number? We have some helpful tips here virg.in/phonefix that may help.

Rob