Menu
Doodcom
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Usage statement

Hey guys or a virgin mediator representative,

I used to get an email saying how much I used with my broadband.

I have been getting my usage statement, but it does not tell my how much gb I have used like it used to.

my partners dad has the same email but his shows him the usage for his broadband.

is there a way I could get this to start showing on my statement again and also to tell me what I used in the last month please.

thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Usage statement

Try going to https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

You'll need to log in, and i have to say that the data and delivery seem a bit erratic, but absent anything else that's the best you'll get.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

any reason you want to know? Internet has no usage limits so it seems like a pointless email
0 Kudos
Doodcom
Tuning in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

It was I nice thing to know and me and my partner always liked to have a Laugh at how much we used lol

Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps the OP is looking at a new ISP with tiered volume like AAISP, or considering a 4G/5G router and a data only connection? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

andymcadam
Tuning in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I just tried to find the Usage statement after getting an email from Virgin telling me about it. the email sent me to my Virgin account page, but I couldn't find the report anywhere. I only found it after finding this post, so that was a terrible start (is there even a link to it on your account page????)

So I open the report, it tells me how much data I used last month, but that's it, nothing about this month, or what time of day I used data, nothing useful at all.

Then I click the TV section of the report and there's nothing there, I do watch TV, we watch normal TV channels on Virgin most days in my house, but nothing on the report.

I'll assume from this the report is broken.

gav_hay
Dialled in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yep, same here. Received the email today but couldn't find the usage statement in my Virgin Media account page. Like you, I only found it using this post and also like you, it contains very little information. Oh well...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
crazygoog
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Same here, couldn't agree more! What a waste of time.

Thank you to the poster above though who did provide the link that should have been in the email from virgin.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Looks like the normal VM left hand does not know what right hand is doing.

My router gives me all the usage data I need, right down to the amount of different types.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Suecon24
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I too received email and can’t find any usage statement, what do they get from sending false emails