cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go removing registered devices

tmiller
Joining in

Virgin TV Go  app says I have reached  the device limits and I am therefore unable to use the app until next month.  It appears I have the same computer device registered 4 times. Why does the same computer register as a new device each time i access the app?  Please could you reset all my registered devices so I can use the app again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello tmiller

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go device registration issues you've been experiencing but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community!

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've reset your devices allowance and we would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello tmiller

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go device registration issues you've been experiencing but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community!

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've reset your devices allowance and we would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Rob

Good evening,

I was hoping you could remove all my registered devices from my virgin media go account. I have a few devices that are not mine and I would like to reset it?

Hi @ChrisHobbins22

I'm going to drop you a private message now, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs