cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO app on android and browser not allowing review of TiVo recordings.

hatfield
Dialled in

Virgin TVGo or TV control apps not connecting and nor is browser page https://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo/shows/

Message via browser is:

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Please note I can still watch TV programmes via browser and TiVo box is normal, switched on, with no issues. I cannot remotely edit or create recordings on my TiVo.

Chris H
12 REPLIES 12

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hatfield,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing TVGo App issue. I understand that this must have been frustrating. We're glad to hear that you have been able to have this issue resolved with the help from our Community! 🙂

If you ever need your devices resetting, please let us know and we'll be happy to help with this.

Keep us updated on how you're getting on with this issue and if you need any further support going forward.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Issue was a repeat of an old one but last time diagnostic was opening in private browsing and issue completely disappeared showing it was site cookies/cache that were corrupted. This time private browsing alone on firefox did work but very very slow to load so I thought it was a different issue. I realised through reading responses that it was indeed likely same issue of corrupted local files and reseting site cookies/cache fixed the issue.

I have raised a seperate post requesting resetting of my device limit.

Thanks
Chris H

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hatfield,

Thank you for coming back to me about this issue. I understand. Please keep us updated on how you're getting on with the App and let us know if we can help further.

I can see. My colleague will come back to you as soon as they can. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs