cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon.

willmcb94
Tuning in

Hi,

I've been trying to sign in on my Virgin GO now for the past week but keep getting the same error message - 'Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon.'.

I am having the same problem when trying to log in using mobile also.

Can anyone advise on what to do?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution?

Thanks.

I had several messages back and forth with the support team but it came to nothing, it's still not working and no progress. I heard nothing for weeks now.

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Payne123 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each post ASAP. 

I'm sorry to hear about the TV Go issues you've been having. Have you since been able to log in and view? Let me know how things are and I'll do my best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @srr 

Thanks for your post. Really sorry to hear about these TV Go issues, we were aware of an issue when we spoke to you last. 

Are you still having difficulty accessing the App? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

Not working still. I noticed an update for the iphone app but didn't work either after the upgrade.

Regards

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @srr 

I'll pop you a private message to get this reset for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

I managed to log in (randomly), but the app acts as if my account has no channels, despite logging in to the website with the same details showing it should have access to all channels.

Then it wouldnt open so i reinstalled and it has gone back to saying cant log in at the moment. Log in to the sky sports app also doesnt work. Ipad is fully updated and log in on browser on my computer doesnt work either. Must be a problem with the account, cant imagine what though. 

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hmm sorry about this @Payne123 

I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and look in to this for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team