cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can t reset devices in device management

ArmDen1967
Joining in

I have replaced devices in virgin tv go app but cant watch and y channels . says unavailable at moment.

Now says devices cant be changed until 1st March 2022

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ArmDen1967, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with Virgin TV Go.

Have you been able to get this resolved since your post, as it appears you may have contacted us about this directly?

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

ArmDen1967
Joining in

I called the Technical desk and they said there was a network error and the issue would automatically be resolved and that a this could not be reset during the call. I was told this would take 48 hours but no joy. On the Virgin TV go app it says can only rest devices on 1st March.

At first it let me replace a device with my laptop but could not view through the laptop even though it was showing on the list.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ArmDen1967,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry that you're still experiencing an issue with your TVGo App devices.

I'll be more than happy to reset this for you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs