cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician required.(For Virgin)

cheeseboard
On our wavelength

Sorry to bug everyone's happiness but this is the only way I could think of to contact Virgin.

I have been experiencing connection issues and slow speeds when connected .  I have run the Virgin tests (it 'says' no issues in my area) so then tested hub I did this yesterday it 'said' there was a problem come back in 23 hours .

I re-tested today and now it 'says' come back in zero hours and we will help you book a technician I can find nothing on the page about booking a technician or even moving forward what do I do now?Screenshot (149).png

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Firstly,

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate) and see what they say when they test your connection. If they say it’s a known fault, get a fault reference number.

Or, a VM person should pick this thread up and be able to help but it can take a few days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cheeseboard, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you need a tech booking.

I am going to send you an PM so we can look into together.

please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?