cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gig1 - 0 Downstream DOCSIS 3.1 Channels

Defmech
Tuning in

Hi,

I got upgraded to Gig1 yesterday. However I'm not quite getting the speeds I expected. Samknows yielded 671mbps to the hub. From looking at other threads it seems the issue is related to the fact that I'm not getting any downstream DOCSIS 3.1 Channels.

CleanShot 2021-08-14 at 17.51.02@2x.png

I've tried online support but didn't get anywhere. Any suggestions for progressing this issue?

Cheers, Defmech

34 REPLIES 34

Another engineer was out yesterday. There’s definitely something up with junction box. He’s hoping to meet up with network on Monday to solve. 🤞🏻

Thanks for the update Defmech,

Please keep us updated with the progress of this. We would love to know if networks can get this issue resolved for you.

This will also help any other members who are experiencing similar issues to yours.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Defmech
Tuning in

Just wanted to add that this is still not resolved. Engineer has stated that there is an issue at local junction box but Network appear to be unable/unwilling to fix.

Hi Defmech,

I am sorry to hear you've had no updates regarding this.

I have emailed the area manager so I can get some more information regarding this, soon as I have an update I'll let you know.

Alex_Rm

Defmech
Tuning in

Fixed! Finally.

Something was't configured correctly in my local junction box. A reboot seemed to fix it. 🤷