cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm blocked from website

andyglenbarr
Tuning in

mullfamilies.co.uk is a genealogy website. I'm being blocked from accessing it on 2 android phones and 2 PCs using Windows 10. I've tried uninstalling FSecure and contacted FSecure. They're not the issue. Tried the usual clearing cache etc. I can access by switching off Blueyonder WiFi and using mobile data, so Blueyonder appears to be the problem. Can you help?

14 REPLIES 14

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hope you have better luck this time around but do persist if they continue denying the issue is theirs to resolve.

FYI::

HTTP 403

HTTP 403 is an HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden. The server understood the request, but will not fulfil it.

{source: HTTP 403 - Wikipedia]

Thank-you I will try that.

Thank you, your instructions worked, can connect to website now. 

The site said someone on the same domain 82.97 had tried to hack them, and had been blocked.

Cheers!

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Good to read issue has been resolved.

Do consider advising the site operator that should they have evidence of malicious activity from a Virgin Media IP Address then it can be reported here NetReport - Virgin Media; select an abuse type of Network attack and follow the instructions to complete report.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andyglenbarr,

Thank you for coming back to us and for updating the thread. Glad to hear that @用心棒, has been able to assist you further and that your issue is now resolved! 🙂

If you come across any further issues, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs