cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin cable

Kerry2483
Joining in

I have two cables running under my drive to the virgin media box on my house. They link to a triangular box on the path just off my drive. I need to put a gate up and the two wires will need to be removed. I need to check we can do this without affecting anyone else! We don’t have virgin now so don’t need them. Can someone advise that it is safe to dig these up/ cut them ? 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up some photos of the boxes/cables etc

Best to wait for VM to respond here. Although you arent a customer - if you disconnect other customers after your actions - you will become unpopular in the neighbourhood 🙂

Give VM a chance to do it properly first - should respond on here soon.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Kerry2483,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

That’s great thanks