cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Missed Visit, have confirmation email, but virgin refuse to acknowledge it?

TomBeeforth
Joining in

Hi everyone,

I got the green screen of death 3 days ago where the hard drive has failed on my tv box. After a few calls where promised follow up calls and virtual appointments weren’t made, I got a tech appointment at my house and an email confirmation of them coming.

They did not arrive so I called again and another visit is scheduled in 2 days time, however I apparently can’t have compensation for the missed visit (took the day off work 🙄) because they have no record of it? I have the email myself, how do I prove that it was missed, whatever the error was I was expecting a technician who didn’t arrive?

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @TomBeeforth,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, I would like to go about looking into this with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @TomBeeforth,

Glad you could join me in that private message to go about sorting out your issue, if you do require anything further do please let us know and we would be more than happy to help.

Joe