cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no service

Green333
Joining in

I have been tearing my hair out due to having 4 no shows and installation date cancellations. Took out contract mid January. 
no customer service. Was told lie after lie about installation problems. Difficult job all installs are different and things out of their control. All untrue. 2 hour soft dig to install cable 2 meters. Took over 3 months. Virgin said they had to apply to close the road so would take time. This not the case. 
I have been offered £20 off my bill for 4 days off work and no tv or broadband for 3 months. I was dissatisfied with sky and after 20 years finally decided to get rid of them in the hope virgin would be better. Grass not always greener. 
made complaint after complaint. No answer. 
promises of call back when I ring but nothing. I think earliest I can now get install is may. That will be 5 months. 
what a shower of **bleep**. Can’t think of another industry that would survive if so poor at job. 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Green333 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your install, I can fully understand how frustrating this is and I am so sorry again that this has happened! 

I would be happy to pop you a private message so we can take a look into this and see what we can do. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.