cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Pod

stevejbev
Joining in

Hi I have now received three WiFi pods. The first one I received has never worked and I have tried twice to call and get it replaced and also get a returns package to return it. I have been told twice that a replacement is being sent but haven't received either. I have a feeling that that there is a systematic problem which prevents a replacement being sent because I already have three pods assigned to my account.

Has anybody else had a problem like this? Anybody from VM who can help?  

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Best bet is to wait for a few days for a VM staff member to get to your post. They should be able to sort it out for you.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stevejbev,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the WiFi Pod you ordered and that you've not received a replacement.

I can see that you've gotten in touch with our team about this issue already. Can you confirm if you've been able to have a replacement WiFi Pod sent out? Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help and if you need any further support.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs