cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Base Light on Hub 3 Flashing.

ryhop19
Tuning in

Can anyone give any advise moved into a property with QuickStart but have Wi-Fi connection between hub and devices but no internet 

Z Hopkins
13 REPLIES 13

Can a mod arrange that for me

Z Hopkins

Hi,

The team often take a few days to get to you, you might have to wait till monday on here, or ring with total loss of service and remind them that under the ofcom compensation scheme, they need to pay you compensation for each day of loss of service as yiou have already called about it they need to pay for every day since until it is resolved.

Ofcom Site 

ProblemA landline or broadband customer would be entitled to compensation if… Amount of compensation

Delayed repair following loss of serviceTheir service has stopped working and it is not fully fixed after two full working days.£8.06 for each calendar day that the service is not repaired
Missed appointmentsAn engineer does not turn up for a scheduled appointment, or it is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.£25.18 per missed appointment
Delays with the start of a new serviceTheir provider promises to start a new service on a particular date, but fails to do so.£5.04 for each calendar day of delay, including the missed start date.

Hope that helps

RR-THE-IT-GUY

HI ryhop19, I am sorry your issue has not been resolved.

I would love to help you get this sorted.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response that info is great to know so thanks for sharing it with me
Z Hopkins