cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GIG 1

Fareen23
Joining in

I was speaking to virgin media through text message and they told me that in my area gig 1 is available and just call us so we could sort something out for you as I called them they told me that it is unavailable so I wanted know if it is or not.

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have they still not sorted that glitch out !!

Same for me - first page on the website says "great 1GB is available" - and then when you go past there to try and order it - then the max is 500.

I suspect that unless it lets you order it on the web or your account or on the phone - then its not available in your postcode.

A VM person should take a look for you when they get here in a day or so

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fareen23,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry for any confusion caused regarding the maximum speed capacity in your area.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can check and confirm this for you. Please look out for my PM over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Hi Fareen23,

Thanks for confirming the details with me via PM. I can confirm that the maximum speed availability in your area would be 600mbs.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with package changes or installations from here, so if you would like some further help with this, please do give our team a call on 0345 454 1111.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth