cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband installation

Dpjohnston10
Joining in

I ordered the Big Bundle over two weeks ago, I was advised that my installation date would be 5/10. The next step was providing my landlords details so Virgin could obtain permission to install, I provided the details on 24/09. I heard nothing and called yesterday for an update, I was advised to chase my landlord as an email had been sent. I did and she had received no email. When I called back I was advised there were no landlords details so one way or another someone was lying. I then provided all the details again over the phone. I was promised the email would be sent first thing this morning and I’d receive a call back. Neither happened. I called and was as usual passed around the departments. Eventually I was advised my installation date would be 19/10. I’m not sure why the email was no longer an issue as that still doesn’t appear to be sent. Anyway, 19/10 is far too long to wait considering I haven’t caused any hold ups, just Virgin. I’m told you are unable to reschedule a date sooner but unless this is resolved sooner I may have to take my business elsewhere, which may not be such a bad thing as the service I’ve received up until now has been the worst I can recall. 

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

I can check this for you.

I'll pop over a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more