cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking an engineer

biancaalondra97
Joining in

Hello, I am trying to book an engineer to do my internet as I choose șelf install, i did everything by the book but it still not working no internet anything

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@biancaalondra97 wrote:

Hello, I am trying to book an engineer to do my internet as I choose șelf install, i did everything by the book but it still not working no internet anything

Have you tried the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 to book a technician install?

A VM forum team member will reply here within a few days.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@biancaalondra97 wrote:

Have you tried the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 to book a technician install?

A VM forum team member will reply here within a few days.

• Yes i did try but after a White it just hang up ouț of nowhere

Usual advice for trying to contact VM by phone is to try first thing in the morning when the lines open. In the meantime you might have to keep trying and see if you can get through.

If you have made all the connections as required, it is possible that there may be an issue between your home and the street cabinet (such as your connection being unplugged in the cabinet).

If still no use via phone, wait until a VM forum team member replies on here within a few days.

Hey biancaalondra97, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you are needing to get a tech out to help you install the services.

I will be able to help you with this, I am going to send you a PM.

Please do look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?