cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unstable connection

Suraj_Gurung
On our wavelength

Constantly dropping out connection. Reset and restarted router multiple times!!!!! Phoned technical service multiple time!!!!! they ask for reset multiple time!!!! Booked onsite technican multiple times but someone somewhere cancelled the appointment with message saying "problem is on ourside and we fixed it" but not confirming with customer mutliple time!!!!! I am just losing hope on virgin media. Paying fortune but getting nothing. Just look at the connection drop out.

When I searched "SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync", I can see multiple other people have same issue but looks like VM is just sitting on it. I am here not looking for resolution but to make people aware how bad the service we are getting.  Next one will be formal complaint!!!

Suraj_Gurung_1-1676061892829.png

Suraj_Gurung_2-1676061967180.pngSuraj_Gurung_3-1676061977873.png

12 REPLIES 12

Hi there @Suraj_Gurung 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, its great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have been facing issues with your connection, I can see that there is currently an outage in your area that is due to be resolved at 4pm today. 

Are you able to let us know how things are looking after this time? 

Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for checking. Yes things are looking much better since 15th afternoon. Any idea what was the issue and what was done to resolved?

15/02

Suraj_Gurung_1-1676744037335.png

16/02

Suraj_Gurung_2-1676744066919.png

17/02

Suraj_Gurung_0-1676743928161.png

18/02

Suraj_Gurung_3-1676744097454.png

Hi Suraj_Gurung,

I am glad to hear your connection is much better now 😊

It was due to an area outage caused by SNR, the engineers would have fixed this on site - Which is also why your home visit from an engineer was cancelled. However, I am sorry the reason for this was not communicated at the time. 

Please let us know if you see any further issues and we will be happy to help again!

Thanks,

Megan_L