cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new hub - problem with wifi on smartphone

suchy652
Just joined

i recently upgraded my virgin media hub to a new one.Since that problems started. With laptops is ok, but smartphones keep loosing connection all the time, and now i am unable to connect my samsung note to wi fi. My smartphone see my wifi, try to connecting for ages. I have wi fi 3 times per day for 10 minutes. Absolutely useless hub, worst one i ever had. Iam absolutely unsatisfied, and i can see is a common problem , when research on internet. Anyone have solution for that ? I am sick of keep trying connect my mobile.Cant work, cant check my emails.My mobile is 2 metres from hub so cant be poor signal

2 REPLIES 2

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
What hub do you have?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @suchy652

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you you have been having some issues with your broadband. 

Could you please clarify the hub you have along with if the issues is also effecting a wired connection?

Kind regards,

Zak_M