cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

Alex_1991
Tuning in

Hi there. I recently had an older style router with 3 wifi pods connected. Yesterday an engineer came and fitted a new router and told me the wifi pods would connect within a few hours. It’s now the following day and I am still seeing the flashing white light on all 3 pods. Do I need to reset these or will they eventually work? 
thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub/Pods serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

Note the Pods should be beside the Hub to initially pair, once done they can be moved back to where you need them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub/Pods serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

Note the Pods should be beside the Hub to initially pair, once done they can be moved back to where you need them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Adduxi, 

I gave them a phone and spoke to the activation team. Unfortunately they weren’t able to fix the issue but they have escalated the call to a higher up team. They said they will contact me within 24 hours. 

Thanks again for the advice. 

Alex_1991
Tuning in

Just had an engineer out who has advised that the new hub 5 is not compatible with the wifi pods? Rather strange as they are the newer type of pods that virgin do as well. 

Engineer has said he will swap out the hub 5 for a hub 4 which is compatible. 

Issue resolved. I managed to get mine working by doing a factory reset by pressing the pin reset button on the bottom of the router for 10 seconds. Left it half an hour and the pods have synced now.