Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi dropping and slow

GreenGables
Joining in

Been a customer since June. 

Wish i wasn't.

Wifi is awful. Constantly telling me wifi is unavailable. 

Speed check tells me that there is wifi interference. 

Dreadful service and getting through to anyone... Let alone someone I understand is just impossible.

I am not technical whatsoever. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GreenGables, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise for the issues you've been experiencing since becoming a new customer. We would need to run through some diagnostics with you to help determine if there is a fault at play here. Firstly can you confirm to me if you know what hub do you have? Also, do you have the functionality to use an ethernet cable? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

@GreenGables wrote:

I am not technical whatsoever. 

So you are not going to be up to doing any troubleshooting yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GreenGables, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise for the issues you've been experiencing since becoming a new customer. We would need to run through some diagnostics with you to help determine if there is a fault at play here. Firstly can you confirm to me if you know what hub do you have? Also, do you have the functionality to use an ethernet cable? 

Cheers, 

Ryan.