cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi disconnecting

Alanmac25
Joining in

I have recently received a HUB 4, but I keep losing my wifi connection in some of the bedrooms. I have an extender on the upstairs landing which is connected to my network, but this hasn't really improved things, when I carried out a scan with the connect app all rooms showed a great signal except for 2 of the bedrooms 

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Alanmac25,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your WiFi connection, have you tried our WiFi help pages here, to see if that will help you at all?

When you say a WIFi extender is that a Virgin Media WiFi pod or is it a third party booster?

is the extender fully connected to your network?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Steven L

The booster I am using is 3rd party, I have ordered a Virgin pod, so it should arrive soon, I can order 3 in total if needed, I'll see how it goes with the first one and post the results

Cheers

Thanks for coming back to me @Alanmac25, have you received your pod order yet?

If you have, has there been any improvements with your WiFi connection and its stability?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Steven

I've received my pod and the coverage has improved, but I still have a blackspot in one of the bedrooms so will probably have to order another one.

Cheers

Hello Alanmac25,

Thank for the update regarding the pod.

I can look into getting the 2nd Pod sent out for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L