cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin WiFi Pods

JWW1971
Joining in

Hi

I was sent out 2 pods a few months ago which I connected to my hub 4.

Everything was OK for a while but now the are just constantly flashing on and off and my daughter keeps losing connection in her bedroom, especially when she is on her xbox. 

Im also having problems with the connect app on my phone as i can no longer log into it, anytime i try and log in with my virgin media details nothing happens 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aye - Much better to put the hub in modem mode and run your own, good, wireless kit! - Did this years ago and haven't looked back!

I don't qualify for free pods and £8 per month 'rent' was much more expensive than the router I bought that is rock-steady and covers my whole house

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

johnpigg
Joining in

I had this last week, all customer service could suggest was they were broken, when they clearly weren't. They didn't offer any solutions except to send a new pod. They came back on by themselves before the replacement pod arrived. There's no obvious way if factory resetting them, or reconnecting them. It's a awful system IMHO.

Aye - Much better to put the hub in modem mode and run your own, good, wireless kit! - Did this years ago and haven't looked back!

I don't qualify for free pods and £8 per month 'rent' was much more expensive than the router I bought that is rock-steady and covers my whole house

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Thanks for replying. I ended up going into the router settings and done a factory reset on that which seemed to work as the pods reconnected after that