cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Connect App

SteveT1811
Tuning in

Hi, 

I have the Hub 4 and my iPhone 14 running iOS 16.3 will not find the hub, I have looked on other questions and deleted the VPN settings for Virgin and that has made no difference. The path that has been mentioned to clear the cache of the app isn’t correct and I’m running out of ideas. I have reset the router several times and it will not find it. Also tried to connect using my iPad and the same issue is there 

13 REPLIES 13

Both the IP from the hub and the IP on my phone from the link match, I’d already deleted my vpn so nothing on there now 

Hi SteveT1811, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. We’re sorry to hear you’re still having an issue with your hub connecting in the app. 

We currently have a known error with some of the data in our systems, that is causing the app to not recognise the Hub in a minority of instances. We are investigating this as a high priority. 

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’ve seen messages from October 2022 saying the same thing so its not that much of a priority!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SteveT1811 

Thanks for your response

My apologies for the inconvenience, we hope to have a resolution for you as soon as possible

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs