cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket left unresolved -- no internet service available

jbmcdonald94
Joining in

F010496964

Please can a Virgin staff member follow up on the status of this ticket; I logged it on Tuesday 21 February @ 21:08 and nobody has followed it up since then, despite three efforts from myself to get it looked into.

I have been without internet service for over a week and have been passed around department to department without any tangible assistance since then. It's abundantly clear that the customer service teams I have spoken to do not understand the issue at hand and are most interested in getting me off the phone.

I was promised a follow-up call from some team or other yesterday; this never materialised.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
VM will get here in a day or two. In the meantime, is this a known fault on 0800 561 0061 - or one specific to your property only?

What is the issue ? Cut Cable? Dead Hub? Damaged Omnibox ? Or what?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @jbmcdonald94, and a very warm welcome to you.

Sorry to hear of the issue with the services you've been experiencing. 

Can you possibly expand on this for us, so we can gain a better understanding of fault you've been in receipt?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn