cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from kodoo to virgin NOT HAPPY

Macktown
Just joined

So on kodoo as long as my galaxy watchbwas connected via Bluetooth I could answer calls speech to text etc seamlessly. Over the network. Well virgin seems to use data for almost every single app. I cannot use half my apps unless mobile data is on. I used to leave it on with kodoo and I never ever even came close to my 2gb limit. Never use  it never. Always at my wifi and there should be NO need for data to send a text from my watch to my phone and send it. Within 10  days I had used 2.56 gb and they wanted 80 for the .56. I was flabbergasted. Picture messing etc all supposed to be included in my plan so the guy told me at costco everything will be identical you will just get 5.00 off a month. This is just insane I can't even open a mms message without turning on mobile data while I'm sitting in front of router. It's a scam of all scams. I have 20 days to go until next month begins. I've used it for basically nothing but to open my mms and I've use 780mb almost 1 gb already. What a joke and I'm not using my watch anymore cause it's such a hassle and by then I'm sure my data would be 1gb per 3 minute call. What gives here. Have all data savers turned on I believe. Before update I could restrict background data. Now just says data saver off or on. Getting really fed up. Called them they erased charge but tried selling me more gb,at 15 bux a gb.  RIDICULOUS  shame on u richard and Virgin mobile

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

What on earth are you talking about, and why on a Virgin broadband forum?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Are you based in the UK as you talk about bux, this forum is for UK customers of Virginmedia. As well as the provider you mention isnt a UK provider it is a Canadian you will need to contact Virginmedia Canada to get support.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks