cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Hand Pod

DomesticBuffalo
Tuning in

Hello

I've inherited a second WiFi pod from a friend of a friend and wanted to connect it to my network. I've already got one and that runs absolutely fine. The second one just flashes white and has done for 24 hours now.

Am I able to connect it to my network? And if so how do I do it?

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

bethanrex
Joining in

I also have a pod from a family member that for some reason they didn't need to send back to Virgin.

Can I have this added to my account? I already have one booster that makes my speed over 25mbps in the 'blackout' rooms so don't think I'm entitled to another. But wanted to see if a second pod would make the speed even better. Or can I just purchase another one from Virgin if I'm not entitled to a second free one?

If you get them free with your account it maybe worth having VM send you a new one as the new ones are WIFI6. Also if i remember correctly there is an option on the connect app to add a pod to your account if the hub doesn't find it?

Hey bethanrex,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry but you wouldn't be able to use the pod in your home as its not registered to your account, the pod should have been sent back to us, as that is equipment that would need to be returned to us.

If you wish to have one of our pods, we can arranged that for you from here, would you like me to arrange that a pod be sent out to you?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Yes I would like a pod I think. Can I ask how much it would be?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bethanrex

Thanks for your post. I can see on another thread we have ordered a pod for you. Please keep your posts to one thread so we can best help you.

Zoie

Well my question was on a different topic and related to this thread and not that previous thread, so have been told before not to mix topics