cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub3

reg31
Joining in

My hub 3 is showing a red power light instead of the usual white power light. It is solid red but the hub is not overheating and is kept in open space there is a a drop out in wifi connection on all devices through out the day. Even after restarting it several times.

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Reg31, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your Hub 3 looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

If the Hub is still showing a red light after a Pin Hole reset, then it may need replacing by an engineer. 

Could you do a Pin Hole reset for us as soon as you can please? This will let us know what we need to do next 😊 It will take your Hub back to factory settings, so any passwords you've set up on the Hub will revert back to the originals. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi,

I still have a red light after doing the pin reset twice.

Thanks for doing that for me Reg31, sorry that it hasn't fixed the issue!

We'll need to get an engineer booked in to replace it in that case 👨‍🔧

I'll get a private message sent over to you now. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

Hi Reg31,

Thanks for chatting with me in our private messages 😁

I was able to book an engineer for you, if you need to check, change or cancel the appointment, you can do so on your MyVM Account under "Orders".

Please let us know how the visit goes and if you need any further help afterwards!

Thanks,

Megan_L

reg31
Joining in

Thank you Megan