cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

ergo1999
Tuning in

Hi, I have a red light solid on my hub3 since last yesterday, but connection is ok no issues so far. WiFi is ok and lan is ok.  From white it turned to yellow,orange and now red

Reading other threads I am pretty sure I need a replacement as the Led circuitry has an anomaly, but I was wandering if I can ask for the new Hub5, as the upgrade is needed. If yes what to do ?

Thanks in advance

14 REPLIES 14

Hi ergo1999,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, 👋 Sincerest apologies for any frustration or inconvenience caused by the outage! Hopefully everything is sorted for you now? 🤞 Thank you for your patience with us! Hope you have a lovely day. 🌞 

Regards

Paul.

Hi 

Issue is not sorted yet as although wifi and cable are working I have a constant red light.

Tried to reset many times but still red. 

Can you pls replace my modem ?

Thank you

Hi,

i have tried to reset the modem, as you recommended, but still the same. 

I have posed my situation but no solving answers. 

could you help me pls

light is always red fix, but internet is working fine

thank you

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ergo1999,

Thank you for popping back 🌞

I am so sorry to hear you still have this redlight and  we will get this replaced asap, I will pop you over a PM so I can get some details to book this in for you, just keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ergo1999,

Thank you for messaging with me, I am glad I could get this booked in for you.

If you wish to change/cancel/view your appointment you can do so 👉 here under orders and appointments.

Keep us posted with how you get on 🌞

Thanks,

Zoie