cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods stopped working after HUB reset

TayloFamily
On our wavelength

We recently had a power cut, where once power was restored my HUB wasn't providing Wifi, the wired ethernet connections worked. I had to do a hard reset of the HUB in order to get the Wifi working again. However, not my Intelligent Wifi Pods no longer connect. Can i get soem help with which settings should be adjusted.

thanks.

39 REPLIES 39

Yes, called at 4.20 yesterday and told to wait 6 hours, still not working called 8 am told to wait 4 hour, call centre system down, but said recontact team. Using wifi for boxes as temp fix. 

Not informed they would in touch, tech yesterday said it was a provisioning issue. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us.

So the reason they have asked to call back is because we are currently having a business issues with our diagnostics tool meaning we are not able to assist you with this at the moment. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks, I understand what your saying, but the purpose of the pods is to sort out flaky connections both ethernet and wi-fi, so until this is fixed the two V6 boxes do not function correctly, losing the wi-fi connection as the pods are not provisioned. i think it falls below the standard that I expect and infact recieved up till Friday.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @PhilipF 

All is up and running again this morning, sorry about that. 

Can you tell me a little more about the issues with the pods? Are there any lights on the pod at all? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi flashing green light on all three pods they don't appear on hub interface. have disconnected ethernet from 360 boxes and am using wifi which is a bit flaky.

Have rebooted hub, switched all three pods off and on rebooted 360 boxes on a number of occasion, as I mentioned before I was told by off shore second line support it is a provisioning issue and would take 6 hours to sort, 36 hours later...

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

The WiFi pods look to be provisioned from here. 

Can you run though the diagnostics via this link. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I have undertaken the actions on three occasions to no avail. Why was I told it was a provisioning issue on Friday.  

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I am not sure why the provisioning issue was flagged,  I checked it too yesterday but with the system issues we had did suggest this was the issue. 

However,  I can confirm that there is a power level issue that will require a tech,  I have a feeling that the pods are not connecting due to that. 

Are you happy for me to book this for you? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

Yes go ahead, not tuesday or friday