cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No lights at all on hub 3.0

Jbw1991
Joining in

So I was having some issues connecting some devices to my hub 3.0 over wi-fi.  Have it a turn off at the wall and turn back on restart but unfortunately no lights at all came back on 

I've checked the fuse but no luck. I'd try a different power cable but don't have one that fits. 

I'm guessing it has just gone kaput and needs replacing but it only seems that I can request a engineer visit which would be Thursday. Then shipping of a new router would be another couple of day at least leaving me with no internet for a week which me and my partner need for working from home..

Does any one know of any other work arounds to either getting the hub back up and running, an alternative one I could use or how to get a new one quickly. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The technicians have spare hubs on their vans, there is no quicker way but to wait.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jbw1991,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you were facing connection issues and when speaking to us you unplugged the Router as advised however the lights never cams back on, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us and the next available technician was booked, To view this please sign in to your Online Account once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. 
Just to confirm, there will be no charge for this visit unless:
The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment
The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.
Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment so it is important to reschedule if needed. 
Lets us know how the appointment goes.
Regards
Paul.