cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection

Kirsty29
Joining in

Broadband was installed and activated today, however there is no internet connection at all. I have turned the hub on / off there is a solid white light but nothing will connect to Wi-Fi or it says it’s connected but says weak security then disconnects. Customer services no help at all. I’m disabled and rely on smart plugs./Alexa etc and appreciate any advice on getting the internet snd wifi working please, thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

"weak security"  is usually with Apple kit where WPA-PSK  an old security mode is present.

Connect to the Hub at http://192.168.0.1/ 

Login with the Hub password from the sticker ( might be on the bottom of the Hub )

Visit the Wireless Security settings and   look for WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK change this to be WPA2-PSK and Apply the change.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kirsty29 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear your services are not working after the recent activation. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. I can see you have recently been in contact with our team regarding this issue and an appointment has been booked. Do you need any further help regarding this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs