cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of broadband service for 8 weeks

kelltoria
Tuning in

Hi team,

My repull was book for the 18th March, the engineers attended and determined a repull was not required and that VM would be in touch. I haven’t heard from anyone about what the next steps will be.

I’ve had a complete loss of service for almost 8 weeks and now have a 5G broadband box from EE so that I can continue to work from home.

I must be close to £400 in automatic compensation by now and would really appreciate any information on how to smoothly end my contract as I’m not getting a service or communication on how much longer a fix will take.

many thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

g0akc
Problem sorter

Raise complaint 

if not dealt with effectively raise CISAS case

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Anonymous
Not applicable

When VM say that they "will be in touch" this is not something to be taken as "gospel truth" unfortunately despite it theoretically being in the communications business. You will need to make the running. Log a complaint as suggested to get the formal regulatory processes and timescales in place and put the ball back in their court. The VM team on here will also monitor. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kelltoria

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, can I ask if you have received any further communication regarding the install?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs