cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 solid bright white light

Groove200
Tuning in

Another one with the solid bright white light and no internet after a reboot ( power cut ). Reset no difference.

customer services response….can’t help you know as all our systems are down.

and Data useless on my Virgin mobile ( literally will not load a thing) so sitting here tethered to my Daughters phone on the Three network to post this.

Yup, roll on contract renewal date…..

5 REPLIES 5

Groove200
Tuning in

Engineer booked......for Monday.

that will be 5 days with No Broadband

Ultimate Oomph ? Ultimate FAIL more like

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Tou have a residential service with no SLA. Very lucky to get a technician's visit that quickly.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

You mean other than the fact on the virgin app it says “ as an ultimate oomph customer you benefit from next day engineer call”

which I called and reminded them , so they booked me one for yesterday.

yup….he didn’t bother showing up.

Good Morning @Groove200, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear of the engineer no show.

I understand you have been able to speak to our team and advised further on what steps need to be taken by our team to resolve this matter.

If you can please keep us updated, that would be appreciated and we will be happy to add our input if this is required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Telumehtar
On our wavelength

"Very lucky to get a technician's visit that quickly"

It's not a technician we need, it's a replacement device. This is a known fault with the device.