cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to speak to a human being?

sb107
Joining in

How do I actually get to speak to human being to chase up why my issue has not been fixed!  I've tried phoning, online chat/whatsapp, email complaints.  Still can't find a way to actually speak to someone, even though I've had issues for almost a month now.

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you can post up details of what the (technical) issues actually are, then folks on her will help yo to get it resolved - might actually be quicker than speaking to an offshore human being

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks.  However, the issue has been reported by a Virgin Engineer as it is the cable outside my property which has been damaged and needs replacing.  I am still waiting for them to fix it and I can't actually find a way to speak to anyone to find out what they are doing.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Ok all I can suggest is to call at 08.01 and follow options 1,1,4,4 "thinking of leaving" and that should get you to the UK based retentions team. Tell them you are wanting to cancel because of this ongoing problem and see what they say - probably transfer your call - but perhaps to someone useful.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the issues faced sb107,

Welcome to the community.

Since the engineer advised of the damaged cable externally, has there been an appointment booked to rectify this?

Thanks,

Kain