cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green light blinking wifi pod number 3

mrcarlrv
Tuning in

Hi

I already have 2 wifi pods and set they up really quickly with no issues. Plug in and play.

The third arrived the other day and won’t stop blinking green. I’ve moved it with 6ft of the router and even tried an Ethernet but no joy. It just keeps blinking green.

Any suggestions of possible faulty product? 

10 REPLIES 10

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

If it's not working if you plug it in close to the hub then VM probably haven't added the mac address to your account. 

thanks for responding - any idea how I get them to add it to my account? 

Give VM a call will be the quickest

Thanks will report back how I get on

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mrcarlrv 

Try calling 0800 953 9500 to activate the pod. You will need the pod serial number, and your account number and area code.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @mrcarlrv thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Also thanks to your fantastic fellow community members for giving advice on how to get your 3rd pod registered.  Has this resolved this issue?  If not, we're happy to take a look on your behalf.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi

I was told by an agent it would resolve itself by connect to my hub in 72 hours - I’m 48 hours in but not sure how it will resolve itself? 

I am guessing that agent doesnt know what they're talking about and just wanted you off the line because he's talking rubbish.

im disappointed at the service so far - very vague answers which seem incorrect and I’m 5 hours in to a live chat that seems to be going nowhere