cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app will not scan my booster barcode. Any suggestions please?

Gez1087
Joining in

I’ve just installed the virgin connect app to help with my WiFi. When asked to scan my hub sticker on bottom of device it worked fine. But, when I tried to scan the booster sticker as per instructions it wouldn’t scan barcode. Any ideas please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gez1087, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with the Connect app registering your booster.

Is this a new booster you've received recently, or one you've had for quite a while?

If you are trying to set the booster up, it may be worth trying this manually with the instructions here.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gez1087, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with the Connect app registering your booster.

Is this a new booster you've received recently, or one you've had for quite a while?

If you are trying to set the booster up, it may be worth trying this manually with the instructions here.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Morning Tom,

Matter resolved. Stupidly I was trying to scan the smaller booster as opposed to the large. All working fine now, thanks for your help.

Glad to hear this @Gez1087.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs