cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB/TV outage Kent/Dover/Thanet area - F009536094

ModTeam

Hello,

We are aware that there is an outage in the Kent/Dover/Thanet area affecting loss of broadband and TV. This has been logged under F009536094 and we hope to get the fault resolved as soon as possible and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

ModTeam

Edit @0940am

Service checker may not be updated yet to show the outage as we're still accessing the impact and covering most of the CT postcodes and some  IG postcodes. 

46 REPLIES 46

AdamantUK
On our wavelength

Now showing 4pm... Looks like it will be Weds now 😞

wevsky
On our wavelength
well from the info i posted a few posts above, allegedly from someone working on this, it looks like it may just get sorted today

dog-man
On our wavelength

This is the last straw. There have been too many outages during my year with Virgin.  It will be back to sky for me in 2022. Slower speeds but much more reliable.

They don't even update me on the outage after registering for updates.  Communication is not a word in their vocabulary. 

wevsky
On our wavelength

To be fair ,someones cut thru the cables. not really virgins fault, but the customer service side is shocking as ever

wevsky
On our wavelength

And i have broadband. christmas is saved. thank you baby jebus

AdamantUK
On our wavelength

Not at home but just had a notification pushed through from my ring doorbell so figured it was back!

Would be nice to know what happened?

FWashere1
Just joined

Virgin media is down again, not really surprised at this point. Ramsgate and it literally just went down less than 5 minutes ago