cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register account after rejoining Virgin Media using same email address

Gonewalkabout
Joining in

Hi, hopefully my problem can be easily resolved.

I have just had Broadband and Phone installed today, but I am unable to register my Account Number.  The broadband is working although the the phone number is yet to be moved across.

When I try to register with my email address I get a message to say:

We're sorry to see you go.  Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.

Presumably this refers to the time we moved to BT several years back.  How can I resolve this. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gonewalkabout Other similar posts here suggest that the VM Forum Team should be able to move the old account details to the new account for you.  They will contact you via this forum when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gonewalkabout Other similar posts here suggest that the VM Forum Team should be able to move the old account details to the new account for you.  They will contact you via this forum when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Graham That sounds promising

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Gonewalkabout, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with logging into your online account due to the email being associated with your former account. I will certainly be able to arrange for this to be transferred for you.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so I can do this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Gonewalkabout, I'm glad to see that your issue has been resolved now.

If you need anything further we are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules