cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph Bundle and Old Number

Chales
Tuning in

Hi folks,

I have two mobile numbers, one that I'm paying for normally and another through the Oomph bundle. Is there any way to cancel the old number, and keep the Oomph bundle number as this is the one that I use?

However, when the old number isn't paid, the new number gets blocked for some reason. Would this be an issue if I did cancel the old number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Chales,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have been looking into this and conferred with some of the mobile team and they have advised that this maybe possible to do but we would need to take a look into your account first to see if we can. We would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Chales,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have been looking into this and conferred with some of the mobile team and they have advised that this maybe possible to do but we would need to take a look into your account first to see if we can. We would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L