cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in because my VM Mobile account doesn't exist?

PureBusiness
Joining in

Just to preface this post - I've tried resetting my password, creating an account, signing into the mobile app via my mobile data, etc etc etc. I'm at a loss. 

Despite my best efforts I've tried and tried to sign in to my virgin mobile account - but it seems like the system doesn't recognise my details and when I try to create a new account it asks for a mother's maiden name that I didn't set. 

I have tried to call 789 twice and one time they said they'd call me back and didn't - then the next time after I got connected, I explained my issue and the advisor HUNG UP THE PHONE. 

I'm not sure why he would've done this but it was extremely rude - especially given the enormous waiting times.

I cannot seem to create a new virgin media account because DEF01

Anyway, I cannot sign in to my account. I've passed the basic security questions (last number called, last bill) over the phone but I cannot sign in to the account (because it doesn't exist)

I cannot manage or upgrade or cancel my contract. Please help me. Please.

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PureBusiness, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing setting up your online account, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we will do all we can to help. 

In order for us to assist with this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm some details. I will send this now and you should see the message in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat