cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register account

Gransha1
Joining in

I cant register my account its saying details are incorrect. Ive done live chat and phoned virgin up but their no help keep passing me about or told me i have to sort it myself online. Why been on been **bleep** off

117 REPLIES 117

What was the resolution for this?

Ive been trying not register my account online but whenever I click register the page just refreshes and brings me back to the registration page. I've tried multiple browsers and tried deleting cache and cookies. 

Hi Thelma25,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that you're having problems registering for your online account currently. I can appreciate that you want to get this sorted out.

Just to check - have you tried registering on a different device as well as trying multiple browsers?

Thank you,

Melissa 

Hello,

I'm also having a problem whereby I try and register the account and it refreshes straight back onto the registration page too.

I've tried different devices, browsers, VPNs, nothing works.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Joe

DataCompute
Joining in

Hi, I'm having the same issue, been trying for a month or so to register and i get the following message each time, tried everything, but nothing seams to work

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account or Web Safe settings at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account and make your Web Safe settings at the time of installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

Questions about your broadband installation?Find out more

I have just signed up to Virgin Media broadband and am having the same problems as DataCompute and receive the same message after going through the regitration process.

I can confirm that I have used different browsers, cleared cookies, used VPN and different machines.  Please can this be sorted.

Thanks

Yep also having the same problems as Geologist and DataCompute, as a new customer taking on the tv, broadband, phone deal i am horrified at the apparent inability for  any one in VM to be able to provide a working solution - seems to be a recurring theme that new customers cant register an account - subscribing to thread to see how you get on

Hi Kanej71,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear you're unable to register your account. Are you able to give us more information about your own specific issue when trying to register? I ask because everyone's situation is different.

For example.Can you confirm whether you are a brand new customer or an existing customer who has moved property and services? Also can you tell us what you have tried so far such as clearing your browser cache?

Sorry for these questions but it's just to get a clearer idea.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Lisa

I am a brand new customer .

I followed the instructions in  the email entitled "Welcome to eBilling from Virgin Media" which stated that if I didn't have a My Virgin Media account, I had to register with you.  I clicked on the links and follwoed the process until the page after the one asking whether I wanted child and virus protection. 

I then  got the message: 

"Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account or Web Safe settings at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account and make your Web Safe settings at the time of installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband."

As stated above I have attempted to register using different browsers, different machines and usinga VPN - all with no success.  I would be garteful if this could be resolved rapidly

Hi Geologist,

Thanks for getting back to us with that information.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Morning Geologist,

Thanks very much for providing me with your details via private message.

I can see you're not yet installed.

If you can please wait until after you've had the services set up- you should then be able to register 🙂

Any problems please let me know.

Alex_Rm