cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

Toedewet
Joining in

Hi all

Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices from my account, I have been on the website now for an hour....and on the phone and got cut off even though the lady I spoke with didn't have a clue what to do, I can't even access previous bills never mind download one....I am now losing the will to live as always when you have to contact Virgin Media.

Any assistance would be appreciated very much

119 REPLIES 119

Hi Gareth,

Many thanks for your offer of help, but your request appears to be a public message - could you send me a PM please.

Thanks

@Gareth_L wrote:

Before I can have a look at this I just need to ask you a few security questions 
Can you confirm the following please
Account Address
The name on the account 
You are the account holder 
The 1st 3rd and 4th characters of the memorable word on the account 

Would you also be able to provide us with your Vat number 

Regards 
Gareth_L 

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi ei3014, 

Sorry about that, it should have been a PM. 

I will send you one now, please reply when you can 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

I also need a VAT invoices for my Virgin Media broadband in order to claim back appropriate expenses. @Hetty_R or @Gareth_L, would you be able to help me too please?

Hi davidm5,

Thanks for your comment.

I'll be able to help you out with this - please find my PM over at the purple envelope 🙂

See you there,

Beth

Beth

alexnab
Tuning in

Hi,

I also need vat invoices!

Thanks

Hi @davidm5,

Thanks for supplying all the requested details for me. I can confirm that VAT invoices have now been set up for you so you'll receive them in the post going forward. Apologies, we are unable to send these via email.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Beth

Beth

Hey @alexnab,

Thanks for your comment and welcome to the community 🙂

I can certainly help you with that - are you looking to get VAT invoices for any previous bills, or would you like us to get them sent out to you going forward?

Thanks,

Beth

Beth

This month's bill and have it on from now on. I was able to talk with support last week and they said they turned it on but I haven't received it yet.

Hi alexnab,

Thanks for coming back. We do advise that VAT receipts can take up to 2 weeks to be received at your end as they need to be processed and delivered.

Please keep an eye out for the invoice ad let me know if it hasn't been received around this time next week.

Thanks for all your patience.

Beth

Beth

Ah, thanks I was originally told that it would take 24 hours.

Cheers,
Alex