cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT-time sensitive can't submit form for DSAR submit button not highlighted

BB114BB
Joining in

Hi,

I urgently need to submit the DSAR form but the submit button is not highlighted. I can not find anything missing to check off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Have you copied/pasted any entries onto the form? If so, on some online forms, you may have to delete a character from what you have pasted and re-type it for the form to recognise as an entry being made to that field on the form.

The text box at the end of the online DSAR request form also does not seem to like commas and flags an error when they are present!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Have you copied/pasted any entries onto the form? If so, on some online forms, you may have to delete a character from what you have pasted and re-type it for the form to recognise as an entry being made to that field on the form.

The text box at the end of the online DSAR request form also does not seem to like commas and flags an error when they are present!

Super Solver indeed!

Thank you so much for coming back so quickly, I have read on here how they like to string this out, and I do not have much time.

I removed a comma! 🙂 Good Grammar was not rewarded in this instance.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you @BB114BB

We're pleased to hear that you have been able to complete the request for a DSAR with our team

Do feel free to come back to us if you require any further assistance on this matter

Kindest regards,

David_Bn