cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring to ultimate Volt.. wth?

tricksterdude
Tuning in

So I called today to transfer over to Ultimate volt  1GB from the ultimate oomph as my package IS out of contract on the 10th of February. The agreed price was £99. I've just received an email saying this...

Thanks for making those changes to your Virgin Media package. You won't need to sign a new contract.
Quick recap of what you now enjoy:
Your new package now includes:
TV: Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD
Broadband: Volt M600 Fibre Broadband
We've removed:
Broadband: Oomph Unlimited data SIM - M600 Fibre Broadband
Here's how your changes take effect:
Service changes were made to your account on 9th February 2022
These changes will take effect* from 9th February 2022
Your next bill will be £183.00tricksterdude_0-1641659659808.png

and will be created as normal on 8th February 2022
The following bill will be £310.81tricksterdude_1-1641659659808.png

and include all credits and adjustments based on when the changes took effect, this is due 8th March 2022
Your new monthly bundle cost thereafter is: £206.05tricksterdude_2-1641659659808.png

wth is that about?

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tricksterdude thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry for any confusion surround your new agreed monthly package price.  I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

A manager from Virgin media was supposed to call me this morning regarding this but I'm still waiting. Can someone from the forum team find out whats happening?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @tricksterdude 

Check the purple envelope in the top right of the screen for a PM from VM Forum Staff @Lee_R 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

.@newappolo I last had a message from @Lee_R last night. He was aware that i was to receive a phone call but he was also going to contact the agent who set up the account yesterday. Since then I've heard nothing

Can someone from the forum team get back to me about this?

• At the weekend I called to transfer over to ultimate volt from ultimate oomph as my contact is due to expire. The agreed price was £99 for the package. I'll repeat that..£99 total for the ultimate volt. 

Virgin then sent me this which was totally wrong.

Service changes were made to your account on 9th February 2022
These changes will take effect* from 9th February 2022
Your next bill will be £183.00 and will be created as normal on 8th February 2022
The following bill will be £310.81 and include all credits and adjustments based on when the changes took effect, this is due 8th March 2022
 Your new monthly bundle cost thereafter is: £206.05.

I spent this morning on the phone to someone. She said she would get it sorted and would call me back. I've now received another email from Virgin with updated prices but the package still isn't being marked as £99 as agreed. I lost count of the amount of times I mentioned this on e phone this morning because I wante to make sure it was £74 to virgin and £25 to 02 for the phone.   This is what I received..can someone get this sorted?

Service changes were made to your account on 9th February 2022

These changes will take effect* from 9th February 2022

Your next bill will be £183.00✝ and will be created as normal on 8th February 2022

The following bill will be £131.01✝ and include all credits and adjustments based on when the changes took effect, this is due 8th March 2022

Your new monthly bundle cost thereafter is: £136.00✝.

Can someone help me out here?

Hi @tricksterdude, thanks for coming back to us.  

Sorry to hear that you've not received your call back.  I will send you a quick private message.

Regards

Lee