cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot create an account!

Conon
Joining in

I still cannot create an account even since calling and reporting the issue to customer service since June 6th and yet to recieve any kind of update about what is going on. I understand I am not the only person having issues creating their account and it also seems to have been this way for nearly a month according to these forums which is unacceptable to be honest.

How can you accept new customers such as I when your signing up system is wack? You'd have thought when a system is this broken you'd bring in people who know what they're doing.

Please could I get an update or timeframe of when this issue is going to be solved?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Conon,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to create your account, it can take more than 3 days to resolve the issues, when its picked up by our support team, you should have been advised that it can take up to 5 working days for such issues to be resolved, the team will then get in touch with you directly to advise that the issues have been resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

I have not recived any update on this issue.

The messege I get while trying to create an account is "We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register."

Please adivse.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Conon, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to register your online account.  I would love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R