cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary account

Beemer
Superfast

Using my.virginmedia.com each of my listed account names from way back to Telewest days to present day show 'this is a secondary account'.  I cannot see a way to log in to my primary account to check my bill etc.  Why does VM continue to list old and outdated account names which just adds to confusion?  When this happened before I called VM telephone support and had a terrible time getting help.  After 30 minutes talking through endless questions I was asked if I would let him reset my login details using one of the account names and a new password that he chose and I agreed to.  Now I find that none of the account names (all secondary) and 'his'. password allow login with a primary account to my virginmedia.

5 REPLIES 5

Corey_C

Hi Beemer,

Thanks for your post and sorry that you are unable to log into your online account.  You can find out which email is your primary log in by clicking the 'Forgotten Email' option click here

Once you log in you then have the option to remove delete any sub-accounts or email addresses you find confusing or unnecessary by going to the 'Manage Accounts' section.

Cheers,

Corey C

Your reply is of no help.  I already have been trying that page and for any of the listed accounts it shows:

Beemer_0-1638801773872.png

Which is why I posted.  There is no option on this page to delete any account names.

Thanks for your reply, Beemer, were you able to try the forgotten email query first to see which email is listed for primary log in?

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes

Hey Beemer,

Thank you for reaching back out, It sounds like we need to look into this further with you, so I can do this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.