cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam- cancellation

mjmjmj
Joining in

I am not able to contact the team to cancel my subscription…. Have WhatsApp them over 10 days but still no response, irresponsible company and team 

7 REPLIES 7

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Not the only one, I'm afraid, read this.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mjmjmj, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your difficulties getting in touch to arrange your cancellation and disconnection. 

If you have not received a response from the Whatsapp chat for more than 24 hours it may have timed out so it is worth starting a new conversation. 
Have you tried giving us a call instead? The number is 0345 454 1111 or its 150 from a VM landline. 

The best time to call is first thing in the morning (8am). 

You can also write to us at: Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

Let us know if you are still unable to get this resolved and we will do our best to help. 

All the best! 

Molly

Hi, I am currently away from UK, any other way of contacting?

@mjmjmj wrote:

Hi, I am currently away from UK, any other way of contacting?

I’m afraid not, no.

Hi mjmjmj, thank you for getting back to us! 

These are the primary ways to get in touch with us, sorry to hear this is difficult for you whilst abroad. 

On this occasion will send you a PM to confirm if there is anything else we can do to help. 

All the best. 

Molly

VM are under a specific obligation* to make it as easy to leave VM as to sign up. Register your complaint with the regulator Ofcom, it takes 5 minutes.

* Ofcom Fairness Code, Paragraph 5: "Customers can sign up to, change and leave their services quickly and smoothly. Providers ensure that customers who are leaving do not face additional barriers or hassle compared to those who are signing up to new services;"

Hi All, just returning to update the thread. 

Thanks to mjmjmj for PMing with us. They confirmed they were able to speak to the team via phone to arrange the cancellation. 

Glad to hear everything is now sorted! Please do get back in touch if there is anything else we can help with. 

Wishing you all the best!

Molly