cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of equipment lost by courier

Mogens
Joining in

Hi, I returned my equipment to Virgin on December 20, 2021 and have a receipt from the agent that they have received the package.

However, Virgin now claim they have never received the kit and is charging me for the equipment.

I have put a trace with the courier with no result, however, in my view I have delivered the kit in the Virgin packaging to their preferred agent so the kit has been returned and I owe Virgin nothing.

It is virtually impossible to contact Virgin by phone and even less by email so what is the best way of dealing with this?

4 REPLIES 4

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mogens,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear there's been some issues with the return of your equipment. We're keen to get this sorted for you. 

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can locate your account and take a look into this.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mogens,

I'm pleased that we've been able to get this all resolved for you. The account is all settled so you don't need to do anything else 🙂

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Beth

chrisj93
Tuning in

Hi there,

I am having the same issue as posted above. Returned equipment on 17/02/2022 via collect+. Received a tonne of emails from yourself stating that you haven’t received the kit yet. 
I contacted collect+ this morning to track the return and they said it has been lost in transit. I contacted yourselves straight after, they didn’t understand that the return had been lost in transit, all I got was the kit is going to cost you £40 have a good day. 

one unhappy customer here…

Hi @chrisj93, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'm going to pop you a PM to discuss things in further detail and hopefully get this resolved for you.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W